Raindrop Therapy Technique developed by D. Gary Young is a powerful detoxifying and balancing treatment that combines aromatherapy with the techniques of Feather-Stroking, Vita Flex, and massage in the application of 9 pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to the feet and back.
The client lies face down as oils are dropped like Raindrops upon the spine. The oils are gently “Feather-Stroked” onto the spine then massaged into the back using varying techniques to amplify the effects of the oils stimulating the nervous system and promoting healing from within. The session concludes with a hot compress applied to the client’s back which drives the oils further into the body.
Raindrop Therapy Possible Benefits
- Eliminate toxins, viruses and other pathogens
- Relieve chronic back, muscle and joint discomfort
- Can help with release of negative emotions
- Re-establish proper structural alignment
- Restore electrical alignment
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Improved immune function
- Improved circulation
- Reduce stress
Young Living Oils used in the Raindrop Therapy Technique
- Valor – Blend - Energy and structural balancing and alignment.
- Oregano – Awakens receptors and digests waste and toxic substances on receptor sites.
- Thyme – Digests waste and toxic substances on receptor sites.
- Basil – Releases muscle tension and beneficial for mental fatigue.
- Cypress – Improves circulation and is an oil for the pituitary gland.
- Wintergreen – Reduces pain associated with bone, muscle and joint discomfort.
- Marjoram – Soothing to muscles and supporting respiratory system. Also assists to calm nerves.
- Peppermint – Highly regarded for soothing digestive system. Promotes greater penetration of previous oils used.
- Aroma Siez – Blend - Muscle relaxation and soothing.
It is important to recognize that a healthy body is not attained by doing just one thing. It is a result of a well-rounded inclusion of exercise, proper nutrition, and sufficient sleep. Health is everything we do, say, see, eat and think, along with drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep.
The Raindrop Technique is one tool to help restore balance in the body that results in vibrant health!
One Raindrop Technique may last months for one person, but for another it may be necessary to have the application done every week until the body begins to respond. In general, the healthier you are along with the proper diet, exercise and a good mental attitude all contribute to how your body responds to the Raindrop Technique.
Many clients feel the benefits of the oils for several days or much longer afterwards, as they recognize pain has decreased or completely gone and they have greater mobility and an overall feeling of peace and renewed zest for life!
Raindrop Technique 1 hr – as described above
Raindrop Deluxe 1.5 hr – a combination of Raindrop and full body massage including arms and legs